New Delhi Crossbody bag
The New Delhi bag is nice and big and can be worn with a long strap (crossbody) or a short strap (over the shoulder)!
The New Delhi bag is a cool handy bag that can be worn over the shoulder as well as crossbody. The bag is medium in size, has a large middle compartment and in the lining an extra zip pocket and 2 small open pockets. The front pocket gives the bag an extra tough look by the long puller with stud.
- The New Delhi bag closes at the top with an invisible inserted zip, the zip has a leather stopper on both sides and has a long tough puller.
- The bag is 42 centimetres wide at the top, 34 centimetres high and has an oval/round bottom (26 centimetres wide by 20 centimetres deep).
- Has a large zip pocket at the front, again the zip has a leather stopper on both sides and a sturdy long puller.
- The New Delhi bag has a black cotton lining.
- At the back of the lining is a large deep zipped pocket.
- At the front of the lining are 2 open pockets.
- The shoulder strap is 62 centimetres long and has a width of 3.5 centimetres.
- The shoulder strap can be adjusted in length by means of press studs
- By pulling the shoulder strap through the ring and then attaching the press stud to the inside, the strap can be worn at a short length. This is also handy when you are somewhere and do not want to put the bag on the ground. You then shorten the shoulder strap and hang it over your chair.
- The New Delhi bag is made of enviromently friendly vegetable tanned leather with a matt finish.