A Keycordbag is just that! A bag for on a Keycord or that can also be a bag on a Keycord.
A keycordbag is a handy little bag in which you can put your mobile phone, bank cards, money, passport when travelling and other small items such as lipstick and tissues. In combination with a keycord M you can hang it around your neck like a lanyard, attach your keys and you have everything at hand without having to carry a real handbag.
Do you want to take a bag with you then you can hang the keycord on the handle of your bag, that way you can quickly get your keys or mobile phone out of your bag and it is safely fixed.
The keycordbag without keycord
All the keycordbags have the name Beijing with an addition, the addition says something about the model. The Beijing Zipper 2 keycordbag is a good example of this, because the bag has 2 zip compartments.
The keycordbags come in many different sizes;
- Beijing XS is the smallest keycordbag and is actually more of a wallet than a purse. It is the perfect size for cards and some change and fits into a Beijing XL keycordtag.
- The Beijing M keycordbag is one size bigger than the Beijing XS.
- Beijing XL is the perfect size keycordbag for traveling becasue next to a large phone, cards, money, lipstick, tissues, it holds a passport and other small items.
- New and also our biggest keycordtag is the Beijing XXL. This spacious keycordtag has 2 compartments and 3 slots for cards.
Besides the different sizes of keycord bags, we also have different designs, for example the;
- Beijing XS stitch, an XS keycordbag with decorative stitching on the front.
- Beijing XL Mat, an XL keycordbag with a beautiful leather weave at the front.
- Beijing Wallet is a keycord wallet.
All keycordbags and keycords can be bought separately and combined, so you can quickly turn your daily crossbody keycord bag into a festive clutch bag by attaching a short keycord.
A lanyard with an extra function: that is our keycord.
It is common knowledge that a lanyard is handy for your keys, but the fact that we have extra bags for it makes the lanyard multi-functional.
The keycords are available in three different sizes;
- Keycord S for the wrist.
- Keycord M so that it can be worn around the neck as a lanyard.
- Keycord L is a bit longer so that it can be worn cross-body.
Besides the different lengths of keycords, there are three designs, tough with studs and hand flat and round braided cords.
All these choices may not make it easier when it comes to putting together a keycordbag, so we have already made a few for you.
Finish it off with one or more fun keychains and you have a set that you will enjoy every day.