Amsterdam Shopper bag, a sturdy shopper in two different types of leather.
The Amsterdam Shopper bag is a sturdy large shopper bag that can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody. The shopper bag is made of two different types of leather which gives the bag an extra tough look. The details, large front pocket and inner pocket, long handles and long strap are made of leather with a croco print. The body of the Amsterdam Shopper bag is made of enviromently friendly vegetable tanned leather.
The Amsterdam Shopper bag has different surfaces, a flat bottom and playful stitching on the outside. It is a bag that easily fits a laptop, so it is ideal if you also want to use it for your work.
- The Amsterdam Shopper bag is 32 centimetres wide, 42 centimetres high and 10 centimetres deep.
- The long handles have a length of 58 centimetres, so there is enough space to carry the bag on the shoulder, even with a thick winter coat.
- The long shoulder strap is 98 centimetres long. The strap is attached with hooks, so the bag can also be worn without the strap.
- The Amsterdam Shopper bag has no lining.
- Has a large front pocket with a croco imprint and is 18 centimetres wide and 18 centimetres high.
- On the back/inside is also a large leather pocket with croco imprint of 18 centimetres wide and 18 centimetres high.
- The Amsterdam Shopper bag is made of tough enviromently friendly tanned leather with a matt finish combined with leather with a croco print (also enviromently friendly tanned).
- The bag has a hook at the top/inside to close the bag.
- Handy in combination with a Keycordbag or a Wallet with Keycord, you can easily do this around the handle and everything is safe in the bag.